Sunday, May 15, 2011

Moving on up...

I have been debating on whether or not to have a Chubby Vegan fan page on Facebook for awhile now. I am pretty much a twitter-holic, so I thought adding Facebook in the mix would divide my attention.

However, I realize more and more how much the combination of all social media, not just one web vehicle, is the real key to communicating your message.

Thankfully I have excellent social media gurus in my life (ahem, SWF) that help guide "The Evolution of The Chubby Vegan." I also think that will be my autobiography title.

So follow me on Twitter and join (like) me on Facebook.

We can change the world, one meatless meal at a time...

1 comment:

  1. I don't have a personal FB (I know, gasp!), but I Eat Trees liked The Chubby Vegan on FB! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...