Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cute. Dog. Overload


I talk about my dogs a fair bit because, well, they are awesome.

Clearly I think my dogs are the best thing since tofu tacos. However, sometimes I have to step aside and let other canine friends get some attention for their pure awesomeness.
Enter Mamma Biscuit. Here is the lowdown:

Lives in the best city in the world (check)
Has two daddies (check)
Eats a vegan diet (check)
Shares an undying love for Madonna (check)
Has an exquisite sense of fashion (check)
Rescued from a terrible life (check)

When vegan superstar Isa Moskowitz tweeted Mamma's blog I was in cute overload. Clearly, I have to share it with all of you…

Please share some love for Mamma Biscuit and her lovely daddies. She made a new Chubby Vegan fan and I hope you will join me in sharing her some love.


XOXO
Chubby Vegan

A couple more of my favorite pics, just because...

Pose... werk... *snaps*
Pearls make everything better...
Move over Anna Wintour!
I feel the same way girl...
¿Quien es?

3 comments:

  1. LOL Thank you for kicking off Mamma Biscuit's North American publicity tour Chubby Vegan! The Biscuits are sending you much love! YAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to see Mamma Biscuit getting the worldwide attention she deserves! She's a really special lady. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible, such as gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me.
    Cute Dog Clothes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...