Monday, June 13, 2011

Everyone Needs Some Pride


In case you didn't know, June is Pride month. I have a really fun Pride food post to share soon but I just couldn't resist sharing this video with all of you today. For two reasons:
  1. It is unbelievably awesome.
  2. This kid is the exact same as me at 9 years old, except he isn't chubby.
What better way to celebrate Pride than a video of boy who can work it out to “Vogue” at 9 years old?

Pride is a time to celebrate everything that makes us special. Since I have no videos of myself as a 9 year old busting it out to Madonna; this is the next best thing. This kid (Robert Jeffrey) is the exact same age as me. His parents took him on a trip to NH as a 9 year old and there was a vendor offering people the chance to lip-sync in front of a blue screen. What we are left with is magical...

I plan to celebrate Pride by recreating this video at every chance I get. How about you?

Happy Pride Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Love him! He makes me smile. Adorable, and very talented! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...