Tuesday, March 1, 2011

You Tube Addiction

My name is Chubby Vegan and I am addicted to You Tube.

I don’t understand what draws me to it so often, but it is so addicting. I have spent more than one night frozen on the couch watching hundreds of You Tube videos. Is this a real disease yet? Youtubitis?

When I was in college, my friends and I made dozens of hilarious videos. I firmly believe if You Tube was around then I would have been on Oprah or something. Alas, our videos are lost to evolving technologies and the world will miss out on our Jabba the Hut videos lip syncing Britney Spears. Sigh

However, since I believe I should pass this addiction on to all of you, here are a couple of my current favorite videos. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

            I don’t know why dubbing funny voices over cute animals gets me everytime. This one is British, so it’s pretty much a double win.


            If you hate prescription commercials as much as I do, you will love this. If you are vegan, you will love it even more. Satire = man’s best friend.



Two more after the jump.


Vegan Beignets
            People who can cook on camera amaze me. I can barely walk and chew gum at the same time. I have watched this video (from The Sweetest Vegan) about 12 times because I want to convince myself that I can make these. The fryer scares me… Don’t hate.


            This blew up on You Tube last week. It combines three things I love. 1- Babies. 2- Liquor. 3- Babies drinking liquor. Enough said.


2 comments:

  1. These are good choices of videos that promote vegan foods. It helps you be informed about a better and healthy lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great videos about vegetarians. Some of these are very funny. By the way, An added benefit of being Vegetarians is that they have great teeth.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...