Thursday, January 27, 2011

Is it Friday Yet?

I usually like Thursday… It means the weekend is almost here!

But don’t you ever just feel like you can’t possibly make it through the day. For me, it's usually at about 2:30 when you look at the clock and realize how many hours you have left at work.

I like my job but we all have those days. Don’t lie… Sometimes you just need a little boost to get through it.

Enter my guilty pleasure… vegan cupcakes!

I know, I know, cupcakes are so late 2000’s. But I don’t really care; I still love them.

So today I took a mid afternoon walk to one of my favorite Pittsburgh bakeries, Dozen Bake Shop, for a little afternoon guilty pleasure.

Vegan vanilla cupcakes, my love for you is real. AKA, the reason I am chubby.

What is your late afternoon guilty pleasure?

Head after the jump for more photos from my mid-day vegan cupcake emergency!

Dozen Bake Shop has three locations in the Pittsburgh area (Downtown, Oakland, and Lawrenceville) and serves up mostly non-vegan treats. Fortunately, they always have at least one vegan cupcake on the menu and  some AMAZING vegan molasses cookies. Even though I am not a huge molasses fan, the cookies are legit.

If you are in the 'burgh, give them a visit.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...